Check out the video interview above with Jackie Lebeau
Both of Jackie’s videos have now posted: Kickboarding Circuit and Seamless Shallow – 100 Moves. Watch the Fitmotivation Video News interview as Jackie talks about the videos and the content. And what a film shoot it was. I now refer to my time with Jackie as the Great Cannon Ball Run.
- Pick Jackie up at Tampa airport and drive her back to Sarasota Thursday afternoon
- Practice my sign language and lip reading on Thursday evening because Jackie caught a cold and lost her voice
- Rot out my stomach lining Friday morning over the weather, as El Nino delivers storms as promised
- Bustle Jackie into the pool Friday afternoon once storms clear out in afternoon
- Utilize every ounce of patience I have with my video guy, Ron, who is also deathly sick
- Film all talking segments Saturday morning and then bustle Jackie over to my video guy’s place for editing and voice-overs
- Drive like a bat out of hell to get Jackie back to Tampa airport for her Saturday afternoon flight home
But we did it! Videos are now posted and yet another Fitmotivation Fitness Friend has shared their expertise ad talents with Fitmotivation video subscribers. Enjoy! Thank you Jackie Lebeau!
If you are interested in Jackie's Kickboarding Circuit or Seamless Shallow videos and would like to host her at your facility for workshops, please contact her through her website. Jackie is also an AEA Training Specialist and can lead the AEA certification. Look for her at AEA events and at IAFC 2016.